- Pick Indian Almond Leaves fall from tree and dry. Leaves may red , yellow or brown all leaves can use.
- Wash with clean water.
Warning : Don’t pull Indian Almond Leaves fresh from tree because green leaves is poison for bettas
- Make sure dry with sunshine again 1-2 days.
- Check again make sure dry then wash with clean water again.
- Wrap indian almond leaves with some white fabric and put in tank ( ratio indian almond leaves 1 kg : water 20-40 liter ).
- Add little salt ( about one handful ) then close tank 1-2 days not over because indian almond leaf may be rot and water rot )Warning : If smell water strange nearly rot or see mucilage or moldy you can not use.
- Move indian almond leaves from tank.
- Mix indian almond leaves water in jar betta fighter until look tea color. Not dark color because fish may be misty eye.